Download Bylaws (MS Word)
AFOSISA Goals and Objectives
The Association is a non-profit fraternal and charitable organization of about 2,000 members founded in 1966. The Association of Former OSI Special Agents, Inc. (AFOSISA) seeks to:
- Maintain and further friendships from service with, or employment by, the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).
- Assist one another and perpetuate the ideals and principles of AFOSI.
- Facilitate contact with members, and unite former and present “AFOSI family” members in the common interests of promoting the security and welfare of each other, AFOSISA, AFOSI, the United States Air Force, and the United States.
- Provide scholarship opportunities for/to...
- Support a global network of official AFOSISA chapters.
- Provide and maintain AFOSISA’s member database.
- Provide our members with personal and professional networking opportunities at the chapter and national levels.
AFOSISA Membership Benefits (Individuals)
AFOSISA provides several member services and benefits including:
- Listing of member profile in national member database.
- Opportunity to locate and connect with other agents, friends and professinoal contacts.
Who May Join AFOSISA
All former and current members of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, dating from its inception on 1 August 1948, are eligible for membership.
Persons who were Special Agents enroll as Regular Members. Noninvestigative persons, both military and civilian, may enroll in Regular or Associate status. Spouses of deceased members may enroll as Associate Members.
Where We Are
The national headquarters is located in Springfield, VA.
Active charters are located around the country.
More information about...