The Association of Former OSI Special Agents, Inc, was incorporated December 7, 1966 in the State of California. It was reincorporated in Virginia on October 12, 1988. It is an IRS 501(c)3 non-profit fraternal and charitable organization. Its objectives are:
- To maintain and further friendships emanating from service with or employment by the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI),
- To assist one another through combined efforts and mutual association
- To perpetuate the ideals and principles of AFOSI,
- To facilitate contact with members on a worldwide basis, and
- And to unite former and present AFOSI Special Agents in the common interest of promoting the security and welfare of each other, AFOSISA, AFOSI, the United States Air Force and the United States.