We award scholarships to the children and grandchildren of Association members. High school seniors and college students, who we have not previously awarded a scholarship, may apply.
You Will Not Be Eligible For Consideration:
- If you receive an appointment to a U. S. military academy.
- If you receive a ROTC scholarship.
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source.
Check-List Of Items To Be Submitted:
- Your completed application.
- A brief letter in your own handwriting setting forth your major area(s) of interest and your educational goals.
- An official transcript of all your high school or undergraduate grades through mid-term.
- Three letters of recommendation from community leaders or teachers.
- A typed resume setting forth schools previously attended, scholastic honors and awards, extracurricular activities and offices held, civic activities, volunteer work, employment, and any other information you consider pertinent.
- A typed theme (200 - 500 words) on the subject: “Describe your sponsor's service in either AFOSI and/or the Air Force.”
ALL ITEMS REQUIRED BY MAY 15
FORWARD TO ADDRESS BELOW
4858 Palmers Ridge Ct.
Haymarket, VA 20169
Download the Scholarship Application in *PDF format.
*Acrobat Reader for PDF files is a free download at Adobe.com.